Reiki is a well established treatment for a number of issues. Siobhan is a fully qualified Reiki Master and her ongoing daily practice is now a way of life.
The Benefits of Reiki
Reiki techniques are used to heal the body, mind and the spirit.
- One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities (immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity.
- Reiki can offer relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from being so draining and offers perspective.
- On the physical level, Reiki can help to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica – just to name a few. It can also help with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
Indian head massage is a technique of manipulating soft tissues in the shoulders and scalp. The therapist uses a range of different massage pressures and rhythms to stimulate the head and neck area. This is an excellent way to manage your stress levels – you feel lighter, less tense and with less pain in your neck, shoulders and head.
The Benefits of Indian Head Massage
- General and specific relaxation for muscles providing immediate relief
- Fibrous adhesions (knots) can be broken down
- Disperses toxins from tense, knotted muscles
- Relief from acute and chronic neck and shoulder stiffness
- Loosens the scalp
- Relaxes the whole body
- Increases oxygen uptake in the tissues
- Improves blood circulation
- Provides additional oxygen to the brain
- Stimulates and improves circulation of lymph system
- Provides relief from earache, eye strain, tension headaches and migraine.
- Provides a sense of calmness, peace and tranquillity
- Releases anxiety and stress
- Increases levels of alertness and concentration
- Lifts feelings of depression
- Eases mental tiredness
We offer guided meditation either individually or in a group setting. Often when people are feeling stressed of anxious they live in the past or in the future – meditation brings you to the right here, right now as this is the only place where you find true peace of mind.
Using a number of meditation scripts you will be guided through a process that will help you reduce stress, live more peacefully and be able to focus on what is happening now – reducing worry and anxiety.